At IRM there is a passion to provide a professional and excellent client service, to provide the client with a great experience and to advance the knowledge and breadth of the Information Security sector.
Our corporate culture fosters enthusiasm for ideas, innovation and new discoveries through key research work and a zeal for sharing solutions that are unique for each client.
If you are seeking the challenges and rewards of working in an international and innovative company then please feel free to contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working as part of a team, IRM employees embrace the sharing of knowledge and experience to achieve both personal and corporate goals, while operating autonomously to ensure personal development flourishes.
IRM's people believe in five core working values that are embedded in all individuals, reflected in all daily tasks:
- We work with trust, honesty and respect for our colleagues and our clients.
- We are passionate about what we do and uphold a commitment to quality, professionalism and excellence.
- We work within an open, collaborative environment that fosters creativity.
- We search and ask for clarity in all that we do.
- We have fun whilst building solid, productive relationships with colleagues and clients.
Anyone wishing to make a speculative enquiry should submit their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.